Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I COOKED when I'm tension

I don't know what happen to me today, i felt totally flew away, felt moan, soo useless, so hatred at the same time, felt like unlucky, felt like stupid totally dump, i'm soo alone...... i don't know why...?? Its terrible.... and i hate it....!!!

Lucky Kak Kathy came this morning and bring me the herbs that she promise me yesterday, because i said i wanna make a spegetti. The Tyme and orrigano and not to forget extra virgin oil originate from FRANCE. She's married to a France man which also a post doctoriate here.

So i drove back to find the ingredient at grocery store and within half and hour i make a spegetti.... duh without the chesse. So sad.... but nevertheless the spegetti is quite OK.... i ate two plate.... never once in my life i ate that much when i cooked myself. 

Next target is the pizza.... kak kathy want to sponsor the parmesan chesse.... ooowww i can't wait....!!! I felt a little bit released now.... hopping to take life as it is.... sometime you cannot controlled what you want in life. Most of the time you can just lay down, take it easy, have a deep breath and just go on with your life. Avoid any complication..... just have fun.... I knew Allah will guide me.... I'm week, and always week....!!!  But i do have life..... need to have a pleasure life because the chance is always came once.....!! Your lucky if the chance can came twice.....!!! Hmmm........ 

No comments: