I've being totally out off control of myself these weeks. I though my problem would be just fine, but soon i realised that deep down inside me, I'm suffered. So few days ago I'll just calm myself, relax by going out for a jog every evening. Trying to sniff a fresh air and last night i drove to CHERAS seeing my boyfriends which really-really release everything in my head. I knowed he suffered too but inside me within me beneath me I only think about him. But obeyed what our family said is something which is hard for us to do. We love each other but we don't know what will happen next........... we trying to just stop thinking the future. That's what we do and did...
I know day by day and year by year, God trying me with a lot of difficulty for me to handle. I won't surrender till the death end of my life and till the last drop of my blood. That's what i will do, i will become stronger and more stronger. One more biscuit won't hurt me. So now babeh!! concentrated .... u've got 2 exam this week, doing testing at FRIM, Kepong, do writting for the thesis.......... come on, come on......U Must do IT!! Coz U can Do IT!!! CHEAR UPPPPP!!
2 comments:
yupz...cheerr upp gurl..n i know u can do it..just forget a while all that think on ur mind n plzz concentr'd ur exam and ur thesis...we will be always there for u..
sabar k yatt... Tuhan uji ko dlm satu bab... sbb Dia tahu ko boleh handel... cuma mcm mana..bile... tu terpulang pd ko... yg penting cam yanie ckp... kitaorg sentiasa ade dgn ko... sama2 lah kita men cheerr up diri kite... heheheheh...
jom kek choc... lalalala
Post a Comment