"Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies." ~Great Expectation, Charles Dickens~
Its suppose to be one of enjoyable vacation before fasting season. Somehow its became more like a college trip or and Trip Amali utk kelas kat faculty.....OMG..!! I might broke the first vacation RULE's, choose ur vacation friend. I learn my lesson for now....wwuuuhhhooooo...choose the MATURE one, not the one whom like to argue with no reason.
Overall, this trip is awesome, great then it expected and happening. Some of my friends here is the one whom climb Mt. TAHAN with me, so we knew each others quite well included the bad behavior and weird nature. Wakakakakakakaka......they really brighten my day. Its more like we gathered again somehow to climb a difference mountain. This time, How far the journey will take is not anymore our main concern, The altitude is the most fear endeavour. The most frighten moment yet soo desirable to be reach to.
This is my third time climbing Kinabalu..... i wish this is my last here. Ok not included Via Ferrata.... will climb that route oneday, with more mature people, easy to merge and mingle around. Kababoommm... ahahahaha...!!! Its quite an experience for me, Its good to see the mountain. I guess there is too many people climb Mt Kinabalu then Tahan, somehow the trail is absolutely well manage with less and severe damage. Wonder how they do that. The impact should be even worse i guess, with climbing competition and porter with heavy weight around almost everyday. The view is superb. Alway spectacular. I experience one moment along the trail, when a porter, a girl around 25 years old wear a tudung.... climb up with some supply to the restaurant at Laban Rata. Came along behind her.....her mother with even more big heavy burden. She looks old.....and then follow by their old father.....around 60 years old with a big gas in his shoulder. I'm speechless........ in my mind, i just felt how lucky i am.
We climb this mountain via Mersilau, with the new route which even shorter. I remember have an experience survey the nephenthes species at the old Mersilau trail......if we start climb from this route.....aiyoyo....boleh sumpah seranah jugak..!!! The old trail is even beautiful with lots of staircase along the hill, surround by a difference nephenthes species. There is one trail, u have to climb ziq-zaq-ing along the hill......the view is so nice compare to the new route alas even longer then the new one...!! We stayed at Sutera Sanctuary Resort, Bishop Head Resthouse.... Mersilau situated at highes elevation then the junction to summit from timpohon trail. I forgot to take note... my mistake..!!! As i remembered we have to climb up and down to reach the junction.
No comments:
Post a Comment